Hygienic Cleansing Lotion
Hygienic Cleansing Lotion
- Gentle Cleansing for Men & Women: Hygienic cleansing for anal or vaginal discomfort
- Soothing: Gently soothes, cleanses, and moisturizes anal, vaginal, and perianal irritation, discomfort, and itching
- Dr. Recommended Over 30 Years: Silky lotion made with lanolin, propylene glycol, water, and mineral oil
- Non-medicated: Balneol does not sting or thin the skin and is safe for use during pregnancy, post-partum, during bouts of diarrhea, or in conjunction with hemorrhoid treatment
- Travel-friendly: 3oz bottle and lotion packets are made in the USA, convenient, and perfect for relief on-the-go
Apply Balneol to toilet paper and wipe.
To cleanse after a bowl movement: Squeeze Balneol lotion onto toilet paper and wipe the area. Safe to use between bowel movements and at bedtime for additional comfort.
For feminine cleansing: Apply Balneol lotion to a clean tissue and gently wipe and pat the external vaginal area. Safe to repeat as often as necessary.
The perfect remedy for a private matter, Balneol’s silky lotion allows for gentle cleansing without the dry tug of plain toilet paper. This hygienic cleanser gently soothes, cleanses, and moisturizes your sensitive spots. Safe for use during pregnancy, post-partum, and bouts of diarrhea, Balneol has been doctor recommended for over 30 years to men and women who are suffering from anal, vaginal, and perianal irritation, discomfort, and itching. Made with lanolin, propylene glycol, water, and mineral oil, Balneol is non-medicated and can be used in conjunction with hemorrhoid
treatments. Use Balenol as often as needed on toilet paper to clean fecal residue or discharge without water. It does not sting or thin the skin and leaves it moisturized without a greasy residue. The travel-friendly 3oz bottle or 2g packets are easy to slip into your carry-on for convenient relief on-the-go. Made in USA.. Made in USA.
Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate/PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Laureth-4, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Lanolin Oil, Sodium Acetate, Carbomer-934, Triethanol-amine, Methylparaben, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Fragrance and Acetic Acid
- 4-7 Day Delivery; Free Shipping Over $45
- 30-Day Returns Accepted
- Need help? Call 1-855-874-0970 or Contact Us
Balneol Soothes It All
Irritation, Discomfort, Itching, Anal, Vaginal, & Perianal
Enjoy Comfort in Minutes
Simply apply the soothing lotion to toilet paper and let Balneol do the work. Experience the calming sensation and relief. The result? A noticeably soothed and refreshed skin.
End the Cycle of Endless Wiping
Balneol offers effective relief in just a few moments, safeguarding your skin against further irritation. Say goodbye to discomfort, and hello to a gentler approach to personal care.
Embracing All Skin Types
Our gentle, non-irritating formula is suitable for everyone. Made from carefully selected ingredients, Balneol's Hygienic Cleansing Lotion is perfect for sensitive skin, making your comfort our priority.
Soothing Success Stories
Told by Balneol Users
What is Balneol?
Balneol is hygienic cleansing lotion for the vaginal or anal area that:
- Has been recommended by doctors and surgeons for more than 30 years
- Gently, yet thoroughly, cleanses the skin of residue and soothes the perianal area
- Requires no water or rinsing off
- Moisturizes and soothes anal discomfort, including dry or chafed skin
- Offers relief for vaginal discomfort or dryness
- Can be used for cleansing before applying medicated creams or gels
- Does not sting or thin the skin
- Deposits a protective coating on the affected area
- Can be used as often as necessary
Who needs Balneol?
Anyone might need a soothing, multi-purpose lotion like Balneol every once in a while.
Anyone who has ever experienced a bout of diarrhea knows that frequent wiping with dry, scratchy toilet paper can make the area "down there" extra sensitive.
But it's not just for diarrhea.
Balneol is used for many different occasions when irritation, discomfort or dryness of the anal or vaginal area occurs. Women love it during pregnancy, after childbirth and even during menopause. Runners love it to help relieve chaffing, And doctors trust Balneol enough to recommend it to their patients.
Safe for the whole family to use - mom, dad or kids.
Whether your discomfort is the result of digestive issues that cause diarrhea or constipation or it's the result of lifestyle choices or the normal physical changes of aging, Balneol is a soothing, cleansing lotion safe to use on the anal or vaginal areas.
How do I use Balneol?
Using Balneol is simple and convenient, whether you purchase the squeeze bottle or the pocket-sized work/travel packets.
Directions for Use
Apply Balneol to toilet paper and wipe.
To cleanse after a bowl movement:
Squeeze Balneol cleansing lotion onto toilet paper and wipe the area. Balneol is safe to use between bowel movements and at bedtime for additional comfort.
For feminine cleansing:
Apply Balneol lotion to a clean issue and gently wipe and pat the external vaginal area. Repeat as frequently as necessary.
For external use only.
Caution: In all cases of rectal bleeding, consult a physician promptly. If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Use as often as necessary.
How often can I use Balneol?
The great thing about Balneol lotion is that you can use it as often as necessary! If you're lucky, you only need Balneol once or twice a year, but for those with digestive issues, Balneol cleansing lotion can be very handy in the bathroom year-round.
Because it is non-medicated, you can use Balneol every time you use the bathroom.
- First thing in the morning
- For moisturizing between bathroom breaks
- For soothing between bowel movements
- To cleanse during bouts of diarrhea
- At bedtime to ensure a comfortable, uninterrupted sleep
Balneol is for anyone, any time!
Balneol provides soothing relief to men and women, people with digestive issues, pregnant women, post-partum mothers, mature adults as well as kids.
How is Balneol different from soap?
Unlike soap, Balneol cleansing lotion does not require water. You apply it with toilet paper, but do not rinse it off.
Because of its moisturizing qualities, Balneol will not dry out your skin like soaps can. It actually deposits a soothing and protective coating on the affected area, helping irritated skin heal.
Do I need to wipe before applying Balneol?
No, you do not need to wipe away fecal matter or discharge before using Balneol lotion. That's what Balneol was designed to do!
To use: first squeeze out some Balneol lotion onto a clean piece of toilet paper. Next use the moistened toilet paper to wipe and clean the area.
Wiping with Balneol will be smooth and soothing, as it eliminates the tugging you may experience with dry toilet paper. After wiping it is unnecessary to rinse off with water, and no need to wipe away excessive lotion.
Why doesn't Balneol make wipes?
Many very satisfied customers have written to us with recommendations, including turning Balneol into wipes. We have researched creating Balneol lotion wipes, but discovered two major concerns:
- In order to create Balneol wipes, the formula would have to be watered down. We do not want to alter integreity of the trusted Balneol formula.
- Wipes often clog toilets are causing plumbing issues.
The great thing about using Balneol pocket-sized convenience lotion packets is that all you need is toilet paper! It's easy to use as little or as much as you need.